I apologize. I have neglected the dudes in the room. I know you are there, and I want to include you in this discussion. So, for you……..I present a tutorial of a basic manscaping for the face.
Manscaping is the basic grooming and removal of male hair. Do you think this man needs scaping? I’m kind of loving his fur (from afar)
My brother in law Jose Barajas ( Not this hairy guy, but the guy featured in the tutorial;) was awesome enough to let me manscape him. He was lightly hairy with bushy burns, shaggy hair and wildish beard and stash. He needed a simple and basic shaping up of his facial hair. I started off by giving him the dapper dude haircut. Here is how I scape.
1. Start with the side burns. Comb them all backwards towards the ear. Cut straight down the jawline.
2. Comb them a forward towards the face. Cut a straight line down the cheek.
3. Cut straight across the bottom of the jaw line, against the skin.
4. Now use your comb to hold the hair out from along the jawline. Cut shear over comb to remove length from that line.
5. Repeat on the other side.
6. Now have man lift his chin to scape the under-neck. Use your comb to pull the hairs out and to one side. Shear over comb cut to remove that hair.
7. Repeat on the other side of the neck.
8. Now comb against the grain of the beard to rough it all up and scan it for loose long hairs. Trim them to clean up the overall look. Do this on the sides, front, and underneath the beard.
IF there is a mustache…….Comb all those hairs down towards the lip and CAREFULLY cut along the top lip line. Then, on one side of the mustache, hold the hair out with your comb and shear over comb cut. Repeat on the other side.
Now you know how to scape your self or your dude! You will be amazed at how hot you feel/look with just a light scapin’