Last summer, I brought you the ShamPHree Summer Series to help inspire your ShamPHree journey. This fall, we did the #bethefair interviews. It has been really fun to be able to share these photos and stories of people who and getting free.
I am endlessly inspired by your ShamPHree hashtagged photos that I see on Instagram. Every day, more and more people are sharing their beautiful #shamphree selves with the world and I love the excitement that is building around the notion that by freeing your hair, you are freeing yourself.
Now that it is winter, and my outdoor lifestyle photography opportunities are slim, I am putting together another ShamPHree series for you…..This one is called The ShamPHree Diaries. It is a very human look at people who have free-ed themselves and their hair, and why they are loving their ShamPHree lives.
This series is open to anyone who wants to participate. Here is how……..Send me a photo of you and your ShamPHree hair. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Write up answers to the following questions.
1. How long have you been ShamPHree?
2. What inspired your ShamPHree journey?
3. What was the transition period like?
4. What changes did you notice in your hair?
5. What is your favorite part about your ShamPHree life?
6. Think of ShamPHree beyond just hair……Living a life that is free of shams. What is your next step towards a ShamPHree lifestyle?
7. Tell me the basics on your life…..Where do you live, what is your personal mantra, what does your dream life look like? Tell me a couple random and interesting facts about yourself.
I will post your ShamPHree diary entries on the blog to promote you as a ShamPHree human in any way possible…..( links to your website, blog, etc) and to help inspire others in their ShamPHree lives. Ready?????? GO!
I am so excited to see what you come up with!
BTW, ShamPHree starter kits and products are now available in the HTHG ShamPHree Shop. Get yours today and Free Your Hair!